And what about that Credit card?
9 steps to tackle credit card debt problem
Looking for a solution to your Credit card debt problem?
First of all, you can take comfort in the fact that you are not the only one fighting the credit card debt problem. There are hordes of people who might have an even worse credit card debt problem compared to you; all of them seeking to eliminate the credit card debt problem. So what is the solution to credit card debt problem?
Well, the solution really is to smash the credit card debt problem with full force and eliminate it completely. Now how do you do that?
There are many ways in which you can tackle credit card debt problem. Different people suggest different ways of tackling credit card debt problem. However, here is a simple step by step account of what you can do to get rid of credit card debt problem.
1. Take stock of the situation i.e. draw up a table with the following fields – Credit card name, balance, payment due day (the day of the month by which you are required to make payment of your credit card bill), APR, reward points earned, redemption offers applicable for your reward points balance, remarks.
2. Fill the table up with data from your various credit cards.
3. Figure out which credit card is contributing the most to the credit card debt problem i.e. highest APR and highest balance.
4. Check if reward points can be used to make partial payments or cover any kind of fees or if the points can be bartered for something you need (spending less means preventing the credit card debt problem from getting worse).
5. Draw a comparison table of offers available for eliminating credit card debt problem (i.e. consolidating credit card debt).
6. First eliminate debt on the credit card that is contributing the most to the credit card debt problem.
7. Practice controlled and healthy spending habits (after all you are looking to get rid of credit card debt problem and not aggravate the credit card debt problem).
8. Look for alternative means of adding to your income (more money means earlier termination of credit card debt problem)
9. See your debt reduce with time and celebrate the day when you finally put an end to your credit card debt problem.
Remember this is just one of the ways of tackling credit card debt problem; you might devise your approach for doing away with credit card debt problem. Any and every approach is good if it fulfils the objective i.e. eliminates credit card debt problem.
Getting A Higher Limit On Your Credit Card
Nearly everyone who has a credit card always has the goal of a higher line of credit. A higher credit card limit will enable you to make much higher purchases, normally purchases that you are unable to get with your current line of credit. There are ways that you can get a higher credit limit. Below, are some tips that will help you raise the limit of your credit.
The most important thing to do when improving your credit limit is to improve your overall level of credit worthiness. This tells banks and lenders that you can be trusted with credit, and that you are little to no risk for them. When lenders and banks look at your credit report, this is the first thing that they look for.
You can attract a lot of positive attention with a credit card company or bank with your finance purchases. You should pay them every once in a while, although you shouldn’t go out of your way to make a habit of it. Normally, this should be done as a last resort when all else fails to increase your overall chances of raising your line of credit.
Once you prove to a bank or credit card company that you can be trusted to borrow money, they may raise your line of credit. You should be careful with this strategy however, as this could only apply to your bank or current credit card company. Having a higher credit line may allow you to have more purchasing power, although it can also leave you with more fees and even an increase in your current interest and APR charges.
Another great way to increase your credit limit is to use your credit card every chance you get. When you have a credit card, don’t use it just for emergency purposes. If you save your credit card for emergency purposes only, you’ll rarely use it. When this happens, your company will begin to wonder about your spending behavior and ability to pay it back, therefore they will start to think twice about giving you a higher line of credit.
When you send in your payment, always try to pay more than just the minimum amount. If you can afford to, you should try to pay the whole outstanding amount. Doing so shows credit card companies and banks that you are striving for better credit. This way, you’ll show them that you deserve to have a higher line of credit.
If you follow the above tips, you’ll get your credit limit higher in no time at all. Once you get your limit raised, you should protect it at all costs. If you continue to strive for perfection - you’ll get a higher line of credit than you ever thought possible.
You can find the best choice of credit cards and pre-paid cards at www.CreditCards.us